Tuesday, February 24, 2009

...:Connor's new ride!!:...

My dad suprised Connor with his very own fourwheeler!! Connor and Seth shared a fourwheeler all last summer which worked out great, but dad said its time that Connor gets his own!! Connor was so excited!! He loves it! I can't wait til it warms up a little more so he can start riding! My dad plowed little trails out in his yard so the kids could do a little bit of riding, it was so much fun!! Although Connor was still pretty sick so he didn't get to play outside too much. But me and Broc broke them in! And just so everyone knows i smoked him when we were racing!! lol!! (just had to mention that because we all know how bad broc hates losing!!) = )







3 comments:

Broc and Sam McArthur said...

The kids will have so much fun this summer with their new toys!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brandalyn Crapo said...

Ah... Connor Bug is soooo cute! I cant believe how big they are getting. I can't wait to see them again i love when they come visit! Oh and the skinny dippin thing... hahaha that was like a friday night tradition when in high school. we were idiots! At the sandbar. We even had the cops show up once cause we were to noisy for a neighbor! haha. And i need to come visit soon. i was gonna call a few mornings ago cause i came to i.f. early cause i thought the mall opened at 9 and it didnt tell 10 so i just sat there for an hour but i figured you'd be at work. Then i saw on myspace that i think you were actually home that day!! I was mad! Anyways, hope ya have a good day, tell my cute nephews i love them and give them loves for me! talk to ya later