Tuesday, February 10, 2009

An update on Connor....

Connor got his IV out on Thursday and he was more than happy to see it go!! It was so funny to watch him try to play with it in. At first it made him so mad that he had to take his IV bag with him wherever he went, and then he started getting used to it and would just drag it around. (or yell for me too!!) He got some of his energy back on Wed night and was playing with Lexie, and she thought that Connors IV bag was a purse so she took off with it, and yep it was still attached to Connor...ouch! I tried to keep Connor in most of the weekend, but on Sat. he got a new fourwheeler so i had to let him ride it!! So I bundled him up and we rode! We had a blast!! I am so releived that Connor is feeling better!! Next year he is getting the Flu shot for sure!!!

1 comment:

{ Lana Cox } said...

I'm glad he's doing better, poor little guy. That made me cringe about the IV as a purse, ouch!