Tuesday, February 3, 2009

My sick little bug....


I took Connor to the Doctor this morning because he was running a fever, coughing and was breathing really shallow. They tested him for influenza and it came back positive. So now we are starting him on medication and because he is dehydrated and has lost two pounds in two weeks they are also starting an IV to give him fluids. I have to take him back to the Dr. tomorrow and let them check him again. I feel so bad for poor little Connor, i hate seeing him like this. So hopefully after the IV and meds he will be feeling better and he will be back to himself!!

3 comments:

Lacey and Zach said...

Mandy sorry about Connor. Poor kid! Hopefully all goes well for him. Your family pictures are really cute!!

Broc and Sam McArthur said...

Poor little bug! I hate it when he's sick!! Call me if you need anything. Give Connor hugs and kisses for me (and tell him not to wipe them off!)

{ Lana Cox } said...

I'm sorry! I hope he gets well soon. I'm glad you live close to family so you'll have some help if you need it.