Thursday, March 5, 2009

Happy Birthday Seth!!!


On Sat. March 7th my baby boy will be 7 yrs old!! I can't believe it!! He is growing up so fast!! He is an amazing little man, i love him with all my heart! I just wanted to post a few things that i love about Seth:
* How he is more than willing to try ANYTHING
* How much he loves his little brother and Lexie
* His crazy ideas and how he always gets "the babies" to go along with them
* when we watch Supercross he always roots for whoever i am not, ok actually that one is a little bit annoying...lol!
* how much he loves to ride...anything, four wheeler, motorcycle, snowmaching, bikes, skateboard...so basically anything with wheels or a motor!
* his crazy terminology...everyone who knows him will know what i am talking about!
* how he ALWAYS kicks my butt at anything on Wii...ok again kinda annoying...lol
* how he is always willing to sing with me at the top of his lungs in the car : )
* how much he likes to battle his little brother at guitar hero (because he can beat him!)
* how much he loves his grandpas' and would do anything with them!
There are sooo many things i love about Seth i could go on forever! He is really a great little boy, and i am very lucky to be his mom! I love you Seth!! Happy Birthday!!

3 comments:

Broc and Sam McArthur said...

Happy Birthday Seth!! I can't believe he's already 7! He's such a funny boy. I love him so much!

Justin and Melissa Farmer said...

Crazy! 7 years old! Where has the time gone!?!

cortney and neil said...

Happy Birthday. I can't believe he is seven! I hope he has a great day tomorrow.