Monday, November 3, 2008

...::tRiCk-Or-TrEaT::...





On Wensday night I took the boys to boo @ the zoo, we had a blast!! Sam, Broc and Lexie came and we met Carie, Brinley, Colby and Ryder there. The kids so much fun!! and they got a ton of candy! And of course we couldn't get all the kids to look at the camera at the same time so this was the best we got! : )



Connor picked his costume out online, i tried to have him get something "cute" vs scary, but he wanted this one! I think he looks pretty cute! ummm...i mean scary! Seth was batman and he looked awesome too, unfortunately for me he would never let me get a pic of him! So i am hoping that Sam has one!! The boys had fun trick or treating i took them to all their grandpa's and grandma's (which by the way is ALOT!) They got tons of candy and got to see alot of their cousins! Then the boys got to spend the night at grandma Robin's, she kept all the grandkids and they had a sleep over! So we had a pretty good Halloween, but i am happy its over! I am exhausted!! : )


4 comments:

Broc and Sam McArthur said...

We had fun too...but I'm glad its over too.

Nikki said...

They all look super cute and it looks like they had a good time.

{ Lana Cox } said...

How cute! I'm pretty Halloween'd out. We didn't even trick or treat this year because by the time we had finished all our parties, we were pretty burned out.

Melissa Voss said...

your boys looked so good. I can't believe how big they are!