Tuesday, November 11, 2008

another sleepless night...

Well i took Connor to the doctor yesterday morning and he said that he doesn't have the stomach flu. But he wasn't sure what was going on, so they are going to run some tests too see what they can find. They are thinking it's some kind of bacterial infection in his stomach. So of course Connor acted pretty good all day and then at 1am he started throwing up again! Poor kid! I know that the lack of sleep is making me exhausted, i can't imagine how he feels!! So hopefully i will know what is going on later today!! Thanks for every ones comments!! I will keep ya posted!!

2 comments:

{ Lana Cox } said...

Poor little guy, I hope he gets over this soon. He's so cute smiling even when he doesn't feel well.

Broc and Sam McArthur said...

Poor bug! I hope they hurry up and figure out what's wrong with him so he can get better.