Sunday, November 30, 2008

Things i am thankful for...

As most of you know this past year has been one of the hardest ones for me. I have been through alot, and it seems like just when i think things are starting to look up, then i am hit with something else! I know that i won't be dealt more than i can handle, and i think that everything that has happened has made me a stronger woman. I know that i wouldn't be where i am now with out the help of my family and friends!! My dad has been there and helped me through more than i would have ever imagined, we have become so much closer over the past year. I always tell him thank you and that i love him, but some how i just don't think i could ever say it enough! The other day i had to ask him for some money to get some Christmas gifts for the boys, and it was one of the hardest things i have ever done, not because i was afraid he would say no, but because i hated to admit that i needed help. And i joked with him and said sorry, i bet you feel like a ATM, and he said "No, i feel like your dad". How cute is that!! It almost made me cry! I love my mom and dad so much, and i truly appreciate everything they do!

I also want Sam and Broc to know how much i appreciate them and all they have done for me. Sam helps me out with the boys so much, i don't know what i would do with out her!! She is always running the kids around for me so that i don't have to leave work, and i hope she knows how much it really helps me out! I love you both and i love little lou lou, she always knows how to make me smile!!

I want to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving!! I know i am a couple days late, but its been kinda crazy!! I want all my friends and family to know that i love them, and i am so happy they are in my life.

2 comments:

Broc and Sam McArthur said...

YOU KNOW THAT WE LOVE YOU VERY MUCH, IT'S NOT A BURDEN TO HELP YOU OUT...THAT'S WHAT FAMILIES ARE FOR! I WOULD DO ANYTHING FOR YOU! HANG IN THERE, IT WILL GET BETTER. LOVE YA!

Justin and Melissa Farmer said...

I just wanted to say that even though I am so far away, I am always here for you! I love ya! I will be seeing you soon!