Sunday, November 9, 2008

My sick little bug...



Poor Connor has been so sick lately, it started about 3 weeks ago, he threw up a couple times and then he acted like he was getting better so, i thought it was just the flu. Well then a couple days later he was running a fever and would just hold his head and cry, so i took him into the doctor and they told me that he had an ear infection. So after five days of fever, crying and no sleep for either of us, he started acting better. So i thought, finally we are over this!! Then last Friday night he spent the night at his Grandma Robin's and he started throwing up again! So i took him back to the doctor on Saturday and they told me, he just has the flu. Which i didn't think that was what was going on, but hey, i didn't go to med school, so i figured they know more than i do! Well he threw up all weekend and then acted better on monday, so all week he acted pretty good. And then i woke up at 3am this morning to him throwing up AGAIN!! So he threw up all morning and then acted fine until about 8pm and then it started all over again! I feel so bad for him, i just wish he could talk to me and tell me what was going on! So first thing tomorrow i am taking him back to the doctor and hopefully we can find out what the heck is going on!! Because i am having a really hard time believing that he just keeps getting the flu!

5 comments:

LaNdOn AnD cHe' said...

Oh no! I hope it's nothing serious...! That's so sad, I hate it when little ones are sick. Be sure to update on what the doctors say!

Broc and Sam McArthur said...

I hate it when our "bug" is sick! I hope the doctors find out what's wrong with him!

Melissa Voss said...

Poor Connor. I hope everything is ok. Make sure to update us k.

McArthurs said...

Oh that is so sad. Poor little thing. It's the worst when they're sick, but even worse than that is when the doctors don't know. I hope he gets feeling better and you find out what it is.

Nikki said...

Oh man Mandy, poor little Connor! I hope you find out what is going on and he gets better FAST.