Sunday, April 5, 2009

The missing tooth...


So it's official......Seth lost his first tooth!! Finally! (and of course it has to be a front tooth!) It's been loose for about two weeks, and i have been so excited for him to finally lose it and of course it happens when he's at his dad's house! I am kinda bummed that i missed it, but Seth was so excited to show it to me! I just can't believe how big Seth is getting! He is an amazing little boy, he is always making me laugh!! Its crazy that he is almost finished with first grade! I went to his parent-teacher conference a couple weeks ago and his teacher told me that he is doing awesome! He had A+ in Spelling, B+ in Reading and B+ in Math. She also said that she really enjoys having Seth in her class, she said that he can always make her laugh! She said that one day in class he was kinda hyper and wasn't paying attention and she said, "Seth, sometimes you make me want to thump you" (which by the way she would never do, she is the nicest lady ever!) and she said that Seth replied by saying, "well, its a good thing you like me so much then!" : ) Yep, that's my Seth!

2 comments:

Broc and Sam McArthur said...

Awww...that's so sad that he is getting so big! I bet he is so happy that he finally got that tooth out!

Lacey and Zach said...

He is growing up so fast! Holy crap! He is a handsome little man!