Saturday, April 11, 2009

Seth's crash....

So we had a pretty scary Saturday...Seth and Connor went with my sister and Lexie to the Menan Easter egg hunt and i went to do my cousin's hair. Well after the hunt they went back to my parents house so that the kids could ride four wheelers and motorcycles. Well Seth started riding his motorcycle and was having a blast, but he got going to fast and crashed into a barb wire fence!!! My mom, dad, and Sam ran over to him and he was tangled up in the fence they got him out and this is what they found....
Seth WAS wearing a helmet, and it shifted sideways when he wrecked so he got a really bad cut on his right ear and on his lip! He also had a lot of other cuts and scrapes, and a black eye!


So my parents put him in the pickup and headed for the hospital! Sam called me and let me know so i also headed to the hospital. She also called Dr. Wilson, the Dr. we work for who is also a plastic surgeon, and he said that he would meet us there!! So we got to the ER and Dr Wilson checked him out and said that he would need to take him to the OR and put him out so he could debrid and suture his lip and ear. So after about an hour of surgery he came back to the room, and he looked so much better!! Thanks Dr. Wilson, your the best!!














7 comments:

Kelsy Love said...

Mandy!
Tell Seth my family is thinking about him and that we love him and hope that he gets feeling better.

{ Lana Cox } said...

Oh my gosh, that is so scary. I hope he's doing better, poor kid. And I hope you are doing ok too!

LaNdOn AnD cHe' said...

Wow! That cut looks deep! I hope he is feeling okay!

Carie Beard said...

What a crazy day! We have been thinking of him all weekend. The girls wanted to go and see him but we didn't want to bother you. Tell him hi for us!!!

Nikki said...

Ohhhh ouch!! I hope he isn't in a lot of pain! I guess you can always leave accidents like that up to little boys. Daring little buttheads anyway!

Lacey and Zach said...

I am glad he is ok! That is scary! Thank goodness he was wearing a helmet. Hope he gets feeling better.

Melissa Voss said...

Oh no Mandy!!! That is sooo scaryI'm so glad that he is ok and didn't get hurt any worse. Thank god he was wearing a helmet. Hope he gets feeling better quickly.