Sunday, July 19, 2009

Random pics...

Ok so i just had to add these pics, cuz i thought they were so funny!! I took my camera with me boating and when i was uploading the pics from it this is what i found...


hmmm....i wonder how they got on here?? Especially since both of my little boys promise that they didn't have my camera...I guess i will never know!! ; )

My cute little Connor bug!

Seth's favorite part of the whole ride...the water!!

I was so proud of Seth, this was his first big ride on his new four wheeler!! And he kept up with us and was a trooper the whole time!!

Mommy and Connor on a Rzr ride in Salmon, Id

Wow...time has flown by since my last post!! I can't believe how fast our summer is going! It's already time to start school shopping again!! We have had a great summer so far, we have been camping, riding four wheelers, boating, swimming, and just hanging out with family and friends! In the summertime the boys spend one week with me and one with their dad. Which is super hard for me to adjust too!! I miss them like crazy! But i am also happy that they get to spend time with their Grandpa and Grandma Crapo and all of their aunts, uncles and cousins! They always have a blast at grandma Robin's!! I am so thankful for Robin and all that she has done for the boys this summer! : )

5 comments:

Broc and Sam McArthur said...

Cute pics! I love the ones that the boys took of themselves. That is so funny!

Nikki said...

Ok the pics that your boys took of themselves crack me up! They are to cute for their own good.

Mandy and her boys!! said...

i know, isn't that so funny!! I swear everytime i leave my camera unattended, i get pics like these!! crazy kids!! : )

June said...

Mandy,
Fun to see your comments on my blog. I've been checking out yours from time to time. Very cute boys. Hope life is going good for you

{ Lana Cox } said...

That cracks me up they were taking pictures of themselves, little boys are so funny!