Sunday, November 1, 2009

Riding at the Sand dunes!!

Last weekend me and my boys and parents went riding at the sand dunes, we had such a good time!! Seth has been dying to go and it had rained the night before so the sand was perfect for his little four wheeler!

Here's me and Connor in the Rzr, we had so much fun! Even though it was FREEZING cold and windy! (that is why i look so fabulous!! lol!) Connor did NOT want his picture taken, so that is why he is covering his face with his glove! Not quite sure why he dislikes pictures so much...but i thought it was still cute! : )

Seth climbing the dunes!! I was so amazed at how well he did out there!! He was riding like he had rode out there a hundred times! I was so cute watching him!! He had SO much fun!

What a handsome little man!! I can't believe how big he has gotten! I love my boys so much and i am so lucky to have them in my life!!


1 comment:

Broc and Sam McArthur said...

Cute pics! Your blog looks so cute!