Monday, May 11, 2009


I just wanted to say how lucky i am to have two amazing little boys!! I love them with all my heart! Being a mom is definitely the hardest thing i have ever done, but also the most rewarding!! It's crazy because i can't even imagine my life without them! Whenever they gone for the weekend, or even a day, i go crazy! It's so boring!! I love how no matter how mad i get at them, Seth can say something totally off the wall, or Connor can give me a goofy look and i will bust up laughing!! I can never stay mad at them! : ) They have taught me so much! Patience for sure!! I can't tell you how many times i have been locked out of my house (or car!) by Connor and i have to spend ten minutes trying to convince him to unlock the door...i am sure my neighbors get such a kick outta that! lol!! : ) and when he finally lets me in, he is laughing at me and saying, "haha, mommy!!" so how can i get mad at that! ; )

3 comments:

Lacey and Zach said...

They are definatily very cute little boys! They have such awesome little smiles!

Broc and Sam McArthur said...

Your right, you do have two amazing little boys! They have such great personalities! I love them both so much!

The Sheppards said...

Thanks for the note, Mandy! Funny you should say that...Lance has always told me that Miss Fayanna Groom only picked on him because he's Aaron's little brother! Fayanna still drives a bus, and gave me quite the interesting look when she found out who I was married to! Lance is out working all night because of this lovely wind, but I'll be sure to tell him you said hi when I see him again:)