Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Open up and say.....Awwww....





So one of my biggest fears is the dentist, yeah i know kind of a silly thing to be scared of, but the drilling noise and the smell drives me crazy!! So i waited WAY too long to get a cleaning and one day i had a really bad tooth ache so i went in and had a cleaning and found out that i needed some cavities filled and not one...or two...but THREE root canals!!! So i have been frequenting the dentists office! I have also decided to try the gas, and well if you haven't tried it, you should! It just makes you relaxed and not realize how long you have been there, i love it! So anyways i have learned a big lesson with this one! So my advise is to go to your six month cleanings now matter how much you dislike it, putting it off just causes bigger problems!!

4 comments:

LaNdOn AnD cHe' said...

Oh my gosh! That's terrible. One of my biggest fears is the dentist. It is just SO uncomfortable. Besides this... glad to see you guys are doing well:)

Broc and Sam McArthur said...

I've been there done that about 2yrs ago so I know how you feel.
Just think how happy you'll be when it's all done and your teeth don't hurt anymore!

McArthurs said...

That stinks, and reminds me that i need to get me and Had an appointment. We haven't gone since we've been out here! Yikes.

Fyfe Family said...

I HATE the dentist! I went this summer and it had been almost 10 years. That is how much I hate the dentist. Next time I'll have to try the gas! :>