Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Put some Windex on it....


So the other day i was cleaning my house when Connor started yelling for me. So i went to see what he needed and when i got to him, he just wanted to show me a little ant that was on the kitchen floor. It was so funny because he was freaking out, you would have thought it was going to eat him or something! Then he looked up at me and smiles and runs off. Then i hear the cupboard doors slam shut and he comes running back with the bottle of Windex and starts spraying the ant!!! I just started laughing, and then i noticed a bunch of little blue stains on the kitchen floor and realized that this was not the first time he had attacked the ants with the windex. So if you have an ant problem try windex!! : )

5 comments:

Broc and Sam McArthur said...

That's my bug! He's so funny!

cortney and neil said...

That's so funny. Avery sits and watches the ants in our house to, but she has started naming ours.

Nikki said...

Oh damn that is cute, he is like the Dad on the movie Big Fat Greek Wedding. He used Windex on everything.

Fyfe Family said...

Your blog is cute Mandy. I miss working with you. I never get to see you anymore! Your boys are getting so big. They are stinkin cute.

{ Lana Cox } said...

That is so funny, what a cutie. I hate the ants here in Texas, they bite!!! and they are everywhere. Maybe you could send your boy down to exterminate them :) I love blogging, it's so nice to be able to relate to other mom's out there!